Practice run from NJ to PA

Practice run from NJ to PA
Rescued from Trenton, NJ! What a nightmare!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Perfect 10 ......hair

One week countdown ! For those of you who don't know me, I freeze easily especially with long wet hair. I have been debating for weeks on how to do my hair for the Race. A few days ago I had decided I would get it all cut off during my stopover flight in Dallas to Calgary. Well , I ended up with the alternative idea. Thank you Bo Derek. ! Funny thing about it, you know when you are OLD and doing a Crazy thing when your stylist (awesome job Denise) asks, "Who's Bo Derek ? And shouldn't you be afraid of the bears, cougars, snakes, bugs, the dark, sleeping in the woods alone, weather, stalkers, bike failures, loneliness, and much much more. So much that I stopped for a brief second to think about it... NO.
....SECRETLY. My biggest fear is getting lost in Poor conditions and not being able to phone a friend or brother!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment