Practice run from NJ to PA

Practice run from NJ to PA
Rescued from Trenton, NJ! What a nightmare!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lincoln for breakfast

Good morning. Ohhh. I am waiting for the  post office to open at 900. I have 4 big passes today and I am sending home my almost 2 lb light. Absurd that I have carried it a week and never turned it on. My plans are to hit Helena in one piece and see how I feel. My knees are a touch sore but my spirits are very High. Thank you so much for all of your support. This is a long race for sure.
BTW. When I am going down mts, don't worry right away about all of my stops. It's usually stuff flying off the bike and I have to run and hunt for things or I am braking so much my wrist needs a rest. On the descent down Richmond Peak, I never did retrieve my bar end. I spent the rest of the day with a dangling bar tape that looked like girlie tassles flying through the wind.

1 comment: