Practice run from NJ to PA

Practice run from NJ to PA
Rescued from Trenton, NJ! What a nightmare!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello from Lincoln.

Hello Everyone. Thank you for following. Yesterday I felt like I was riding a tricycle. Very hard day. Then this morning I became a serious badass women on the mt bike. I don't think I will ever match that effort up and over Richmond Peak. My bike is a serious mess and I need to stop in Helena. Exhausted. Long day in the saddle. I will send photos from another rider. Too technical for me to photograph. Scenery is breathtaking. A female rider had an incident with a grizzly today. She sprayed her spray. She is shook up but safe. I just blow my whistle like a crazy women and sing loud. I have only seen 1 black bear but he ran off when I yelled.
Eating is insanity. Image eating a snickers bar every 10 minutes for 17 hrs today. I am sick of eating, but tank needs constant fuel.
Goodnight all. Lots of chores and its already late. Jen

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey jerky in Polaris will be waiting for you at the Post Office, plus lots of other goodies. Paydays, and Stingers, dried fruit and more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen! Glad you are safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete