Practice run from NJ to PA

Practice run from NJ to PA
Rescued from Trenton, NJ! What a nightmare!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Leaving Montana, Enter Idaho.

3 noteworthy points about Idaho. I shattered the screen of my cellphone taking that photo on the border of Idaho and Montana. I reached a beautiful lake with wild flowers everywhere that ended with a climb up a relatively short hill. As I was climbing, a SUV full of people started shouting Go Go Go. Good job. I was like Wow, how nice was that...then I heard the driver say, oh, that wasn't Jill! Too late, they already rooted me on. Finally, we had a 30 mile rail to trail that is 6+ inches thick with sand/gravel material for dune buggies. I took my eye off thethe trail for a split second in the last 3 miles, and bam I went down. My front tire fell into a deep vertical washout. I think Idaho doesn't want me to stay there. In/out now into Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment