Practice run from NJ to PA

Practice run from NJ to PA
Rescued from Trenton, NJ! What a nightmare!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Brush Mt Lodge Colorado

Hey all. I am having to take a much needed break at Brush Mt Lodge. I had to walk/bike the last 30 miles. I have 57 miles to a bike shop to repair bottom bracket. I was absolutely exhausted and probably a bit dehydrated when I arrived around 1230. I am a little slow to recover and am being patient with myself. Drinking a ton of water.
...I tried to lay on the deck in the shade, a chipmunk ran up and bit my finger. Really! ? I had just started to doze off.
Kirsten has been marvelous. She made me 2 peanut butter sandwiches to go when I take off. I am not sure when that will be. I am planning on being in steamboat springs tonight in a hotel and bike shop when the door opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment